I did find an AC who does pro bono work for rescues to let me know what he
wants to do if a decision becomes necessary.

On 3/21/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank you Marylyn.  He actually seems much better today than he did
yesterday, though he only had his medicines about 30 minutes ago.

I only know one alternative vet in town and she is a cardiologist.  I iwll
see if I can find more.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20