Hi Belinda

I am not sure how to tell you to deal with your vet and your anger. I have a
hard time with these issues as well.

I like Junior's vet Dr Staunton. It is just I am not always able to get into
see her. Dr Larrick is a country vet doing what country vets do. He
admistered first aid. He is not vaccination crazy so he does not push them.
I get the feeling for the most part he does not thinkl annual vaccinations
are neccessary. He is a better vet for well visits.

After a week on Baytril Junior's appetite is returning. I had a pet
communicator speak to him the other day and she said he was weak and hollow.
He said his food tasted bland. She did not know I had bought different food
bc I was not where I could get his regular food. Needless to say I went by
Petsmart when I got off work and got his Natural Choice, not in the recall.
He does not like chunks, thank God.

This morning his appetite was back. He got his wet food with supplements and
then went on to eat dry food. Which he has not done for a while. Keep the
prayers and good vibes for Junior as I will do for Fred and all the rest of
our precious cats in need.

Good Luck with the visit.

Sally and Junior