Great advice, MC :0)  I am so very glad to be a part of this list.  In my
heart, I know that if I had not joined - Mama Kitty would not be with us
today.  She's having a wonderful day in the sunshine -- and she drank a lot
of water this morning!   She's been helping me plant verbena and impatiens.
Finally, I can take a breath.

elizabeth