At 01:08 PM 3/24/2007, you wrote:

Boy do I agree.....those were the days when the dogs ate table scraps and SKIPPY and lived long healthy lives. Organic does not mean much as far as safety, You may avoid pesticides, but the you risk mold , so of which are more deadly,,,,,
Kelly lane

If you go to Purina's web page they have a whole special page about how their
foods are safe....
Tad

TenHouseCats wrote:
i'm kind of surprised that whiskas--9 lives--friskies aren't advertising like crazy right now. makes me really worry that they know something we don't--like that their products might show up on the list one of these days.....

On 3/24/07, Susan Hoffman <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I have one who will ONLY eat the Friskies shredded cheese and turkey in gravy. And the turkey prime fillets is the preferred cat food of my pickiest eater.

From what I can determine, Friskies and Fancy Feast are not manufactured by Menu Foods. I would like to know everything that has been manufactured by Menu Foods in the last 6-8 months though.

elizabeth trent <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
LOL how funny! i got some for my cats and they wouldn't touch the stuff :-/

elizabeth