Did your vet do bloodwork?  What were the results?  And do you truly trust this
vet?

  Is Midnight eating, responding to petting?  How much water is he drinking?

Jennifer Madon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  My vet says that the reason Midnight isn't responding to the antibiotics
or the Feliway (he still pees not sprays everywhere) is because he is in
renal failure. My vet is all for helping animals but says this is a one
way street and there is pain and suffering at the end of the street. He
suggests we say our goodbyes and put him down. I do not have a clue
what to do or how to respond to this. We have only had him since the
week after Christmas when he found us. Any suggestions?
Jennifer