Jennifer,

I have a CRF kitty who will be 18 in June.  She pees A
LOT.  Is Midnight peeing a lot?  Is he drinking a lot?
 Do you have his kidney values?  What are they?  I
would ask a lot of questions before you pts.  Julie
has been CRF for over a year, and she really isn't
being treated for it because we're treating her for
hyperT, and besides, I don't think there's a lot you
can do for CRF other than diet.  Someone please
correct me here if I'm wrong.  Julie is happy and
purring and enjoying life even though she goes to the
bathroom a lot and we go through litter like water.  I
have to keep her box really clean or she will go
elsewhere, and sometimes still does, but not often.
How old is this boy?  Renal failure usually happens to
CRF kitties who are elderly, or to cats who are sick
from something else that's shutting down their organs.
 Which does Midnight fall under?

:)
Wendy