i was actually thinking of groups getting together and making homemade PET
FOOD MEALS, a la dr pitcairn or the others who've researched it
extensively....

my cats, on the other hand.....

On 3/26/07, wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

absolutely.  i feed mine cooked chicken.  but full
plates of mashed potatoes with gravy, salisbury steak
with gravy, and green beans was what was pictured on
one of the plates.  i was thinking along those
lines...

:)
Wendy

--- Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Doesn't it depend what you feed them though?  I mean
> I wouldn't think they
> should eat oh..fettucini alfredo..but if they are
> eating cooked meat
> shouldn't it be ok?
>
> On 3/26/07, wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > i did see some flyers at the pet food store friday
> > where you can order home cooked 'people' food for
> your
> > dogs.  i didn't get the company name because i was
> too
> > busy laughing (not to mention, i saw the flyer on
> the
> > floor while using the restrooom).  the company is
> > serious though.  they have very nice color flyers.
> > the food looks just like what the black eyed pea
> cooks
> > up for it's customers.  not sure it's healthy
> though.
> > vets tell people not to feed their dogs people
> food.
> >
> > :)
> > wendy
> >
> > --- TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > you know, they have these businesses all over
> the
> > > country for people
> > > to get together and cook up a week's worth of
> meals
> > > with other people,
> > > in a fully-equipped kitchen, etc. good company,
> > > instructions, all the
> > > ingredients--
> > >
> > > someone needs to start up a business, then
> franchise
> > > it, doing that
> > > for homemade pet-meals! people could get
> together,
> > > talk about their
> > > critters, share information--and go home with
> food!
> > >
> > > too bad i am totally USELESS when it comes to
> > > manifesting anything i
> > > visualize. the concrete details slay me....
> > >
> > > --
> > > Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
> > > Maybe That'll Make The Difference....
> > >
> > > MaryChristine
> > >
> > > AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
> > > MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > ICQ: 289856892

> > Need Mail bonding?
> > Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from
> Yahoo! Answers users.

> --
>
> http://www.rescuties.org
>
> Vist the Rescuties store and save a kitty life!
>
> http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20
>
> Please help Joey!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/joey-autoimmune-hemolytic-anemia

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can
change the world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret
Meade ~~~

Need Mail bonding?