At 04:19 PM 3/26/2007, you wrote:
do not think so....

Well, the latest food has been Purina Cat Chow. I didn't check on it because he eats dry food. I haven't even followed the recall since I heard it is in wet food. Should I worry?

Nina wrote:
I feel almost foolish asking such an obvious question right now, but what has Midnight been eating?? You must have considered the possibility that he's been eating tainted Menu Foods products by now, right?
Nina

Jennifer Madon wrote:
Midnight is a stray that found us about 3 months ago. Best guess by Dr is that he is about 11 or 12 months old. So he is not elderly at all. I will try to change the litter type but the pee isn't the big issue. That is what took us to the Dr. but the renal failure is what brought me to this group. I just don't want this boy to suffer.