How long has it been since Cassidy was neutered???

Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; }
P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  DIV.Section1 {
 page: Section1  }      You can mix the crystals with the clay--I do and it
works pretty good.  Dixie gets the little round pearls in the pads of her paws
so we are trying the chips.  Also consider using a Rubbermaid or knock off
storage box for his litter box (no lid please).  I use the 18 gallon or
 larger ones and cut a u-shaped hole for the cat to walk in.  More room, less
concentration and high walls for any difficulties hitting the litter.  I love
them.  I started using them when Ebony was about 18 years old and was having
trouble "getting down."

                                                   If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of compassion