At 09:25 AM 4/14/2007, you wrote:

He is so beautiful...Oh it is so very very hard, It hurts so damn much..I know this is stupid but have they tried the high dose steroids or cyclosporins,,I have used the Immuno regulin, but in this situation I think immune suppression is needed, not immune stimulation, We are all just there with you...holding our breaths and sending as much good healing energy as possible
Kelly

I took these pictures today of my little Tomi boy:

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/DSCF0053.jpg>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/DSCF0053.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/DSCF0037.jpg

And here is an older pic of Tomi and Kisa (my other Felv baby) together:

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/TomiKisa.jpg>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/TomiKisa.jpg

Cassandra

Checked by AVG Free Edition.