Don't vaccinate while pregnant or nursing.  I have a mom and babies in a foster
home right  now -- mom found in a field with 2 week old babies and taken to the
shelter, where I pulled her.  We've already lost two of the four babies.  Just
found out yesterday that the shelter vet gave mom the FVRCP and rabies vaccines
before releasing her.  I am sure this stress on top of everything else is why
we're losing kittens.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:        In a message dated 4/14/2007 11:53:14 A.M.