Go buy a flea comb they are very cheap at any store. Of course  there some
that look like a very fine comb with handles. It depends on what you  want to
purchase.
Run the comb through the kitty's fur. You will see more black  stuff (Flea
Dirt) hopefully catch the critter or two. When you get one on the  flea comb
rinse it off in water or use a set of tweezers and squash it. You  gotta kill
it
if anything squeeze it with your fingernails.
It only takes a flea or two to start the anemia especially with  a weak
immune system.

In a message dated 4/14/2007 8:28:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,