It's performed great, but as far as how much it holds,
I haven't opened it yet to clean it out.  I need to
remember to do that tonight.  It's a small thing, but
bigger than I thought it would be-at least 1 ft. in
diamter.  I will try to remember to let you know after
I take a look.  Mine are shedding like crazy too!

:)
Wendy