Congratulations Sherry! Snuggles to the new one! What's her name? Melissa

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:13 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Genevieve( VitterVits)

So I did it,I brought home my beautiful felv+ baby girl tonight.So far they
are doing pretty good.She is checking out her new home and her new brothers
are checking her out.She is doing all the hissing but nothing severe.I sure
hope I did the right thing.

Dr. Jen said that I better take her tonight cause she had a e-mail about
someone interested in adopting her.I think it was a plot to make sure I took
her. :) Oh well she is MINE now. :)

I will post some pics for you to see her soon.Take care.

Sherry and her 5 beautiful babies

  _____

Check out new
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http:/autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=
X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->  cars
at Yahoo! Autos.