Tai Chi (FELV+) was apparently a breeder cat that was tossed
outside.  He is sweet, but most comfortable in his cage. He was
trapped after being  spotted for months behind a church...when the
woman feeding him suspected  that the neighbors were trying to poison him.

Tai Chi likes to be picked  up and cuddled on the couch. He rolls all
over for belly rubs and purrs  alot! He has progressed well in foster
care, but needs a family of his  own.

Tai Chi is a seal point siamese, about 2 yrs old, with a few dashes
of WHITE in his tail. He would like a quiet home, where he can hide
for  a while until he is comfortable.
He tested FELV positive but is healthy. He  likes other cats! He is a
skittish, but, I do not believe he was stay that  way!

Tai Chi is currently living in a large cage in my living room...but
he is ready for a larger space...which I do not have available. He
needs  a home...or a FOSTER home, please.
Contact Jen A. at  mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

<WBR>or 856 845 8554, box 1. THANK YOU. Located in Woodbury,

-Jen A., FFRV Volunteer
THESE HOMELESS PETS NEED YOU!!! Go to:  ffrv.petfinder.THE

Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE  & COLLIE RESCUE
Donations accepted at: