Have not been reading my e-mails as much as I should and should have sent
you this sooner.  I remember Simms so well cause Tamara and I were comparing
notes when we both were looking to rehome FELV+ cats-Tamara had Simms and I
had Romeo (aka Big Boy).  I somehow feel like I knew Simms-he always sounded
like such a great little guy.

Thank you Anne for taking him in and giving him such a wonderful home.. and
thank you Tamara for going the extra mile for him..

And to both of you, Simms hasn't left you-he's just moved to that very
special corner of your hearts reserved just for him.

Christiane Biagi

914-632-4672

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)

www.findkpets.org

Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals