Well - traps are set up already - she is not even near where she was
originally from when she was growing up -she was at my vet's clinic for
the past 6 months being socialized after being rescued- from my
experience of recapturing a feral which is new to the area - you really
need to do it in multiples steps.. Mattie has been trapped in the past,
and she may not go into the trap right away, but I first need to know
where she is at - so I asked the adopter to put the food all over the
areas without traps so that we can first identify the area she might be
at -  so even if she does not want to go in the trap - we can narrow
daown the area she might be at  -- otherwise you may be sort of shooting
in the dark - but I will put the trap out anyway just in case we are
lucky enough to catch her that way.  This is a kitty that they (the
clinic) asked me to take because she is more feral than other kitties
they were caught at the same time, and I hesitated to do so  for various
reasons, so, I really want to find her quickly as I do feel responsible
- she was coming around and become very friendly - but I am sure that
she is sooo scared right now.

A good thing is she is in a very safe neighbourhood - in a very wealthy
area.. and no dogs or cayotes.. lots of big clean yard and hiding places
- I need lots of prayers and meditations from you guys - so that we can
find her asap.

  _____