Trinket was a white with black kitty, about 16 yrs, and died quietly last night of kidney failure. She lived with an older lady nearby, but the lady became ill last fall, hospitalized for over a month, and had cancer, so she couldn't keep her sweet kitty. I took Trinket into my home and she lived in my living room for several months. She was very content - enjoyed just laying around and looking out the window, and laying on her person when she could, but REALLY liked the men-folks who came in. Within the last few days, her health just went down hill and the kidneys failed. She was a real sweetie.

Gloria