I'm sorry to hear about Trinket Gloria.  I'm glad you were there to give her a
good home when she lost her person.
  tonya

Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Trinket was a white with black kitty, about 16 yrs, and died quietly
last night of kidney failure. She lived with an older lady nearby,
but the lady became ill last fall, hospitalized for over a month, and
had cancer, so she couldn't keep her sweet kitty. I took Trinket
into my home and she lived in my living room for several months.
She was very content - enjoyed just laying around and looking out the
window, and laying on her person when she could, but REALLY liked the
men-folks who came in. Within the last few days, her health just
went down hill and the kidneys failed. She was a real sweetie.

Gloria