No, her eyes are not reactive at all.

I don't think she can close her eyes.  I did not see her close her
eyes or blink at any point past the first seizure.

I do not know what happens when she is sleeping, though.  I will ask
when I go in to see her after work.

I'm wondering if she is blind..can seizures cause blindness?  I'm
really lost here.