I at least try to put the coffee on before starting my morning chores. You folks probably remember my Spencer... I had been missing him and made a comment that I even missed his voracious appetite and how he wouldn't allow me to dish anyone's food in peace. Just another example of 'be careful what you wish for' my newest arrival, (Bobby Spencer Clark), has taken up the torch and I am now once again not able to drink a sip of coffee before he has his breakfast. I can't wait until he understands the concept of the never-ending-food-bowl.
Nina

Susan Hoffman wrote:
No. They have me so well trained that I usually feed EVERYONE and will often clean all the boxes first thing, before I pour a cup of coffee for myself. I even clean the bathroom litterbox before stepping into the shower on a workday morning. They have me so well trained that, when I buy groceries, I find myself thinking about who likes the chicken quesadillas and who likes cream cheese filled pastries. I find myself buying and eating food based on their tastes more than my own. When my roommate got a new job recently very close to the house we both independently had the same though -- Oh, good. It's so close that he can come home at lunch time to give Connie her afternoon dose of anti-seizure meds. They have us very well trained.

*/MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    you mean you don't do that already?

    On 5/28/07, *Susan Hoffman* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]