Just wanted to say “thank you” for all your support and advice. I intend on
going ahead and letting them print it. It may not do any good but if only on
person helps some poor animal or thinks twice about a child, grandparent,
etc… it would b worth it. I am so tired of people not caring about life in
general. Everything that lives has something to offer this world.

By the way – the kittens were adorable. I will post pics of them soon.

Thanks again. You folks are wonderful!

Debbie

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:03 PM