Thanks, everybody who responded, for all the great
information and advice. Wallace is having his
ultrasound today, and probably the biopsy as well.

I've joined that yahoogroups list, but haven't made my
initial post as I don't have a definitive diagnosis
yet. I should have that in the next day or two.

The week has been up and down with Wallace.  The subcu
fluids administration has gone pretty well, but
syringe feeding really seems to tick him off.  The
past two days, he's vomited a great deal, and my vet
told me yesterday to give him 5mp of Pepcid
(famotidine). I wasn't able to get it until last
night, so I don't know how well it worked. He wasn't
allowed to eat anything after midnight because he's
having the sonogram today.

I locked him in the bathroom last night so he wouldn't
get at the other kitties' food and water. He greeted
me, and sat at my feet and purred at me. I was able to
have some real quality cuddle time with him, and felt
much better about going through with this diagnosis
and treatment. I know it's going to be hard on all of
us, but I hope and pray we'll have good outcome.

Thank you again.

-Jean (and Wallace)

that gives answers, not web links.