I sort of walked into this but if there is a sore you may want to culture it and do a sensitivity test for appropriate antibiotics. We did this with a problem Dixie was having and, thank God, an angel whispered in my ear to culture despite the vet giving me one of those "You are wasting your money because this will work" looks. I have wonderful vets who humor me. The bacteria was not sensitive to either of the broad spectrum antibiotics we had her on while we were waiting for the results.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: Ki

Hi Dede
I don't have any information about antibiotics, but now
would be the time to do the FortiFlora, if you haven't already
begun. Hopefully the Baytril will do the trick. A sore tail might
make him feel sad, especially if the circumstance wasn't to his
liking.
Hoping the boy begins to perk up.
Please let us know.
Best