I used immuno regulin on my Smokey when he was having
high fevers.  The vet also gave him injections of
Winstrol every other week for about a month or maybe a
little longer.  The immuno regulin helped Smokey.  He
hasn't had a fever since we started him on it (fingers
crossed).  I give it to him subq not IV.  Smokey hates
the vet so much I don't think they could even give it
to him IV.  He gets worst every visit.  Now I give it
to him every month or every other month.  I did read
hear that I think it is Best Friends uses it every
month on their babies.  I think I will do every month
now.  That is the only treatment I have used on
Smokey.  So far the only problem he has had was the
fevers.  I hope this might help you.

Cindy Reasoner

that gives answers, not web links.