From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:38 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Please add Tsunade to CLS

Hello, I have not been able to keep up with this list much because things
have been really chaotic in my life lately.  Unfortunately, my sweet kitty
Tsunade got very sick about 7 weeks ago.  Several vet trips found that she
had a huge amount of white bllood cells, so she was put on interfron and
vitamins.  She had her ups and downs but finally wed June 16 I made the
decision to have her put down.  She was howling (loud and painful) all night
and she could not walk.  She could not even hold her head straight.  Tsunade
was only about a year and a half old.  She was my only kitty. I dont know if
I will be able to get a kitten later this summer, but if I did could I reuse
the cat condo and scratching post Tsunade had?  Is there a good way to
sterilize the leukemia germs or will I need to throw it away (already threw
away water bowls and litter box)?

down in the dumps,

Chelsea