I had mentioned striods to her, but she said it would
further weaken his immune system.

On another note, you all know we live in rural NY.  I
cannot drive because of a visual problem.  So my
neighbor has been helping me to increase his
Karma...no kidding.

The down side is that if i have to listen to him tell
me to "put him down" (Ki) one more time, I may make
the local news.  This AM, I finally said to him,
"Mike, what about your dog in there?"  He has an old
dog on 3 different pain meds, and is skin and bones.
He said, "i know, i just can't do it."

Don't people know about getting an animal THROUGH a
crisis?  Geez, you don't just kill them because they
get sick, you do it when they are very very sick,
misserable, and can't get better.

Dede and Ki

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/