Kelly,

  Unfortunately, I don't have a CLUE as to what is making your cats so ill.

  I WISH I had an ACTUAL answer tho for you.  You are in my prayers, as are
your cats.
  Rest assured I'm certain, whatever is happening, isn't your fault.  When you
deal with alot of animals, the odds will catch up with you sooner or later.

I only have one suggestion, kinda a last ditch:
"what-the-hell-it-might-not-help, -but -it -can't- hurt -thing".

  Now mind you, I'm REALLY NOT a new-age-y type person, but a young girl I
shared an office with once was.  Our team was having a HUGE run of
bad-luck...misplaced paper work, unexplained dropped projects & contracts, dead
beat clients, poor communication between the project manager and the
prototypers, continual run of illness-non-stop and a project manager who
stalked around screaming at people like a skitzoid-harpie.

  Laura brought dry sage in one day, set it lightly smoldering (just so it
smoked-no flame) and starting from the far windowless side of the office
outlined the walls, pushing forward towards the door like she was moving a
solid invisible wall. ("Chases away bad vibes/spirits" was her explanation, to
which I remember thinkin' "ok, SHE'S nuts!")  Once she moved the sage to the
door, ("pushing everything bad out"), she drew an "x" across the door frame,
tampered the smoke and pinned the sage above the door jamb.  Not five minutes
later, our Harpie-isc manager comes flying into the common area outside our
office, in a rage heading our way, turns like she's bee-lining it into yell at
us, and I SWEAR, she stopped dead in her tracks at the door frame, looked
around all confused, muttered something along the lines of not remembering why
she had come to our office, and skulked away!  We all started roaring with
laughter, I apologized to Laura, who repeated her "cleansing" of our
 office whenever things started to go bad...and Ms. Harpie NEVER stepped foot
into our office again.  Laura's advice to me: "When the unexplainable is
raining down on you, try remedies that can't be explained."

  Ok, now you all think I'm nuts, BUT, I've tried it from time to time, outside
of work, and it, for a reason known only to God, seems to work.

  God Bless, Good luck,

    On 6/27/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     This is the toll
so far from this year, not including kittens.

  Joey - 10 - died in late April.  Being treated for AIHA.

  Lucky Lady - 12 - got sick, was adopted by my vet, apparently recovered but
is now dying, they think cancer.

  Caroline - ran up a bill in excess of $1,000.  No one knows what was or is
wrong.  Possible FIP (but she's getting better), brain cancer, toxo.

  Suzie - I don't even want to see the bill and don't know how I am going to
pay it.  Possible FIP, toxo.

  They are all 5 and up.  All presented with massive dehydration (skin
tenting), anorexia, massiive weight loss.

  Some w/neuro symptoms..bloodwork varying...

  All tested neg/neg for FELV.

  Tehy are down to looking in my house for asbestos and lead....someone please
help me...I don't know what is killing my cats....

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Caroline!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/caroline

I GoodSearch for Rescuties.

Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet
with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden patch,
or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That only one
life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson

Building a website is a piece of cake.