I had two cats that were confirmed yes or no this way.

One was a kitten that lost all of his fur, and his belly swelled to HUGE
proportions......

He was sooo ugly, he only had fur around his neck & on his head.

"Caspian" had fluid removed from his belly that tested neg. as FIP.

Finally, after many tests, my vet said he was out of ideas, just take him home
and love him, either he will recover, grow out of it....or he won't.

He did.

Now he is big beautiful Main Coon, and healthy as a horse.

W/ Serenity, my felv+ cat, same thing, fluid pulled from the belly, tests
confirm FIP.

I also understand that the FIP fluid will be a "bright" yellow in color.

And when I was working @ the Humane Society, we opened up a kitten for her
spay, and she was "full" of FIP fluid.

She had been acting fine, however, we did not wake her up.

Her organs inside were already damaged.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org