Oooooooh! Love those kitties! And their loving kittymommies! Thanks for a GREAT letter!

"Consciousness is Causal
 and Physicality is its
 Manifestation."

On Jun 29, 2007, at 3:51 AM, Susan Dubose wrote:

I use some crystal "eggs" from China, that are sold @ my local New Age store.

They are kinda irridescent in color.........

The hard part is keeping the cats from drinking the water, so I have to put them "up high".

When my cats had "living room / kitchen privileges", (they have been revoked due to bad behaviors..... :(
kitties would drink the water and then "go on a tear"......

So, I think that it must have been working, only just don't let them drink the water.........Make sense?

They are also not allowed to listen to "swing music" while I am out, last time they did they tore up the house, swing dancing I guess.......?

Only soundscapes, classical or reggae.

And they are not allowed to watch the Animal Planet while I am out, too scary for them.

One night I was up late watching it, and Princess Pearl (she is a tiny tux) was w/ me (see earlier post about her previous life).

The Animal Cops were on, and they were "netting cats" in a house full of 200+.

Purr-la walked up to the tv and her eyes got HUGE......

She was remembering when she was "netted" in her former home.

So, they are allowed to watch the decorating channel while I am out, and they do pick up some nice tips for their room & enclosure.

They are not allowed to pick their paint color though.

I also have Polly Go Lighty, a polydactyl tux girl.

She was abandoned as a tiny kitten in the parking lot of the Humane Society where I worked.

Just tossed out like trash.......

She had no fur, because she was covered in mange & ringworm.

She had URI so bad that her nose was a bloody mess, we thought her nose was actually "missing" @ first.

We thought that because someone had cut off her tail, which was a bloody stump w/ no fur.

Polly is fine now, she likes to wash her paws in the water bowls so I am always having to change them.

LOTS of "polys" do this, and drink this way, w/ their paws........

And I have 4 other tuxes, Marley Bear, ( he has the Groncho moustache) Sugar Buggers (chronic URI)
Weezer & Jeeves (semi feral siblings)......

Yes, kitties can spy everywhere in this house.

It is an "L" shape, w/ the cattery wrapping around the back part, make sense?

I also have "15 lite" doors on all rooms, so spying is easy.......  :)

Susan J. Dubose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net