Susan,

I just read your rant about people doing those
horrible things to cats.  I am so sorry you have had
to witness things like this, and even sorrier that
those kitties have had to live (or not...) through it.
 That man in SA...I never heard the story, but what a
monster.  What a horrible, horrible, horrible person.
I think it's just that they ate him.  They probably
wanted to after he did what he did to them.  I hope
all those that are left have loving homes, and the
ones that didn't make it died peacefully.  Sometimes I
just don't understand people.  That's why it is so
important for us to be kind to one another here.  If
we can't find that here, we are in trouble.

Prayers going out for a stop to abuse of our feline
friends.

:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

It's here! Your new message!