  From: Kelly L
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 4:23 PM
  Subject: Re: goodbye. MC ~ please read if you are still around

  At 02:15 PM 7/1/2007, you wrote:

  For those of us belonging to many forums this is perhaps the most informative
and the saddest with continual loses.
  All families argue..and the best thing we can do is to send our private
discussions in a private email.
  that way our insults can be directed at the proper persons
  This a very informative knowledgeable group and so supportive,,,
  We are all different in many aspects. many call the powers of their god to
help,, Me, an atheist do not do god,,or animal communicators. but the most
important thing is WE ALL LOVE AND CARE FOR OUR FELINE FRIENDS ...we are all
here for each other.
  this a good place
  Kelly

    I agree with Jane. I have been here a week or less and already rely on this
group. My Isabella isn't doing so well and I need the help.  MC you have been a
great resource already. Please, can we put principles above personalities and
focus on the felines we are here to help? Just a suggestion.
    I wish everyone the best,
    Laurie