  From: Marylyn
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 4:06 PM
  Subject: Re: goodbye.

  I'm sure I am repeating myself but please try the Brush Away from Petzlife as
well as Just Born with colostrum.  A lady on the stomatitis board thinks
extremely highly of it and so do I.  I have human friends who use colostrum and
it has really improved their healing ability and immune system.  One example is
a 70s + lady with a broken bone who healed like a 10 year old.

                                                   If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                   from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                   will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                    St. Francis
    .