  From: laurieskatz
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 9:28 PM
  Subject: vet recommending doxy and pred for Isabella

  Hi. I have not seen much discussion about prednisone. This and doxy are what
my vet is recommending. He is willing to also try IR. Isa has been more
lethargic the past few days. Am taking her tomorrow for weight and temp check.
She is still eating ~more like grazing. Any thoughts on the pred? Doxy? Her
anemia is non-regenerative.
  Thanks
  Laurie