Susan, great idea. I will check into it....thanks for this suggestion,
Laurie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Susan Dubose
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 8:41 PM
  Subject: Re: Isabella update and homeopathic recommendations

  Hi Laura!

  You might also try the "Missing Link" food supplement powder.

  You can purchase it through Drs. Foster & Smith, and soem other animal supply
websites.

  OR, the veterinary formula is even better, which I believe, you have to get
through a vet.

  Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
  www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
  www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org