-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of glenda Goodman
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 11:16 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: FELV kittens

KERRY, HI! WELL IT LOOKS LIKE MY EMAILS ARE GETTING
THROUGH. THANK YOU FOR GETTING BACK TO US PEOPLE WITH
THE FeLV+ KITTENS. I AM GRATEFUL THAT MY VET HAD GIVEN
ME SOME HOPE, ALTHOUGH THE OTHER DAY I HAD MY KITTEN
RE-TESTED AND IT WAS AGAIN POSITIIIVE, BUT I HAD ONLY
WAITED ABOUT 3-WEEKS. MY VET WAS LESS OPTIMISTIC THIS
TIME. I THINK SHE DID NOT WANT ME TO FEEL TOO HOPEFUL.
THE VET I USED BEFORE HAD OFFERED TO PUT MY KITTEN
DOWN THE MINUTE THE TEST CAME BACK POS. HE WAS TRYING
TO RELIEVE ME OF MY PAIN, BUT I RAN OUT OF THE CLINIC
WITH MY KITTY AND FOUND A MORE CAT-FRIENDLY VET...I
BELIEVE AND HOPE SOMEONE BETTER INFORMED..
WELL, THE FACT ONE OF YOUR KITTENS EVENTUALLY TESTED
NEG. IS A BRIGHT SPOT. WAS THIS FROM A LITTER FROM
WHERE THE OTHERS NEVER THREW THE VIRUS OR WAS THIS A
COMPLETELY SEPERATE CAT? HOW OLD WERE THE KITTENS YOU
HAD BEFORE THEY DEVELOPED SYMPTONS AND PASSED AWAY?  I
KNOW THINKING ABOUT ALL THIS IS HARD...WE ARE JUST ALL
TRYING TO LEARN ALL WE CAN ABOUT THIS DISEASE AND HOW
BEST TO DEAL WITH IT. KERRY, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
GLENDA IN NEBRASKA

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to
be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax
penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers
to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or
other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the
advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other
than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such
taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances
from an independent tax advisor.