Couple of questions.  When you sai that Basil & Teaser were vaccinated & had
boosters-do you mean that they had Feline Leukemia vaccines?  Also, if Basil
had pos on the Elissa Snap test in the office, wait a couple of months and
have them run an Elissa (blood work sent to lab).

As for mixing, my Tuscon showed up pos after testing neg as a kitten & some
of those early kitten tests are not always too accurate.  None of my negs
had gotten it though they were all exposed to each other since kittenhood.
I vaccinate my negs now but I think its real hard for an adult healthy cat
to catch it.

Basically, my Tucson & another pos I took, Romeo, are pretty healthy and
they're getting to be around 8 or 9.

Christiane Biagi

914-632-4672

Cell:  914-720-6888

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)

www.findkpets.org

Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals