From: Coca-Cola Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:13:29 AM
Subject: RE: Drop Michael Vick as a spokesperson for Coca-Cola and Powerade

Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company.  We are always glad to respond
to our consumers.

There is currently no relationship between Michael Vick and our Company
inclusive of POWERade.

If you have additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us
again.

Jeffrey
Industry & Consumer Affairs
The Coca-Cola Company