  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Caroline Kaufmann
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:08 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: OT: Really good article about Nike and Vick

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7038442?MSNHPHCP
<http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7038442?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10239> &GT1=10239

Pretty much says that you aren't going to get much out of Nike if you call
them on their sponsorship of Vick.  The underlying message to me is, let's
hit Nike where it hurts them...their bottom line.  Stop buying their
products.  I'm always up for a meaniful boycott...who's with me?!

-Caroline

  _____

PC <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2746??PS=47575>  Magazine's 2007 editors'
choice for best web mail-award-winning Windows Live Hotmail.