  From: catatonya
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:04 PM
  Subject: Re: OT: Really good article about Nike and Vick

  Nike has pulled a new shoe they were going to start selling named for Vick.

  Caroline Kaufmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7038442?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10239

    Pretty much says that you aren't going to get much out of Nike if you call
them on their sponsorship of Vick.  The underlying message to me is, let's hit
Nike where it hurts them...their bottom line.  Stop buying their products.  I'm
always up for a meaniful boycott...who's with me?!

    -Caroline

    PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best web mail-award-winning Windows
Live Hotmail.