From: glenda Goodman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2007 6:29:34 PM
Subject: WHAT DO I GOTTA DO TO BECOME A MEMBER?

Hey Guys,
I just sent this long email to you guys and found out
I'm not a member of this list...I had a rough day the
day I found you guys and signed on...thought I was a
member? I love you guys!
Glenda

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.