Yup, it was looong. I thought about making two out of
it , but did not want to put everyone through two of
my wordy emails, when one did cover it...
It was an OT concerning FIV, something I am not that
knowledgeable about...
THANK YOU! GLENDA
--- Taylor Scobie Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Oh, no!  Was it so long it w kicked back?  THAT
> happens!
>
> "Consciousness is Causal
>   and Physicality is its
>   Manifestation."
>

> On Aug 6, 2007, at 6:29 PM, glenda Goodman wrote:
>
> > Hey Guys,
> > I just sent this long email to you guys and found
> out
> > I'm not a member of this list...I had a rough day
> the
> > day I found you guys and signed on...thought I was
> > member? I love you guys!
> > Glenda

> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights
> and hotels with
> > Yahoo! FareChase.
> > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.