Thank-you. Any idea how many doses in a tube?
Thanks!
Laurie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelley Saveika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: Hideyo ~ interferon Q

The feline version is orderable from other countries.  It is $1000 for
10 tubes I believe.

On 8/7/07, laurieskatz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Hideyo! Our vet confirmed what you said about developing immunity to interferon. THANK-YOU for this information. She also said the feline version
is hard to get and very expensive. Can you provide any insight?
Thanks
Laurie