yes. thanks!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: HIDEYO YAMAMOTO
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:53 PM
  Subject: Re: Hideyo ~ interferon Q

  Well, it depnds on your kitty's weight - let's say your kitty weight about as
you use 1mu/kg -so, let's say, if your kitty weights 9lb, its about 4 kg - so
you will give him 4 MU - which is 0.4ml in the mixed vial - so it will give you
about 2.5 times dosages - but at the same time, I noticed that it works even if
not exacty -- so to be economical -- I may give 0.3 ml for each dosage so that
I can get 3 times dosages out of one vial.  Does it make sense?