From: wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Moe has taken a turn for the worse...
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Beckie,

Prayers going out that Moe's scratching will get better soon.  Do you think pill pockets would work for him?  You can get them at pet stores.

:)
Wendy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~