Thoughts and prayers for Moe.  It's so hard when they won't be pilled. :(
  tonya

Beckie McRae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                Well Moeman has gotten REALLY sick again.
  He’s got huge bumps ALL around his neck, like he’s wearing a collar or
something, but he doesn’t.  I called the vet and explained to her that since
I’ve already had him in there 3 times, I couldn’t afford to keep bringing him
back and asked for Clavomox (spelling?).  When our other cat McGhee was really
sick like this that’s what she had and we would notice a difference in her in a
matter of hours.  The vet said it would upset his stomach and make him more
sick.  She said to try to give him a benydryl (again spelling?) and see how
that goes for the weekend.  We gave him 25mg last night, and he FINALLY went to
sleep.  I seriously don’t think this poor little thing has gotten a good
night’s sleep in weeks.  He’s CONSTANTLY scratching, or licking, it’s bad.  So
when we got up this morning he seemed to be a little perkier, but not much.
Hopefully the benydryl will work and he’ll get his strength back.  Only thing
is we have the pills, and I feel HORRIBLE when we give them to
 him.  Mitch has to hold him by his neck, then I have to pry his mouth open,
etc….I’ve tried crushing it up and putting it food, but he knows it’s there and
won’t touch it.  Even wet food, which is like a treat for him!  Any ideas on
how I could crush up a pill and have him take it without even knowing it?

  Thanks guys.  I swear, sometimes I wonder what I did before I found you all.
  Beckie