What we used to do when we worked w/interferon, is we would get the
interferon @ 100% dosage and "inject" it into a 500cc bag of sterile water.

The bag could be kept in the refrigerator then, and whatever dosage that you
needed could be drawn out w/ a syringe.

The sharp was then removed from the syringe,then mixture was orally
administered into the cats' mouth.

It depends on how it is "mixed" as to if you say, give them .5 or
1cc.etc.......

I do know that interferon has really gone up in price, I was asking a friend
who has access to it (she is a nurse who also does cat rescue) about some.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net