Thinking of you and your sweetie Sylvester, Tracy. It's so hard losing a
beloved kitty. I'm just glad he passed away at home, in a stress-free
environment, with his favorite human caring for him. hugs, Kerry

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Taylor Scobie
Humphrey
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:08 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Sylvester died at home this morning

Dear Tracy:

I was so sad to read your story of your wonderful Sylvester and his
peaceful passing up in your box spring.  And also, how he showed the
doctor that he was just fine--I think he was thanking his vet, in a way,
for all the help he had been given there.  And thanking you and the
other kitties for all the happy life he had with you--even if some of
them terrorized him!  He clearly wanted to pass away with you--and he
did!

My very BEST thoughts for Sylvester and for you and the other kitties,
too.

xxx, Tee 'n' the Wildlife

"Consciousness is Causal
 and Physicality is its