Sherry,
Sending hugs for all you have been through these last
few days...I'm sorry Nova's life was cut short too, by
this awful disease. I know we all want to thank you
for all you do for these poor , deserving little
guys... and especially, for the love you give to
them...My heart breaks for each and every one. Any one
of them could have been one of mine...I know how
special each one is...
Love from us here in Nebraska,
Glenda
--- Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well poor Nova has now crossed the bridge.will this
> aweful disease ever cured? Only in our dreams. :(
>   Jen sent out an e-mail to all the volunteers
> tonight about Genevieve and Nova.I am getting many
> e-mails from all the wonderful volunteers that knew
> how much I loved my VitterVits

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship
> answers from someone who knows.
> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/