Sherry

I am so very sorry to hear about both Genevieve's and Nova's crossings. I
looks at Genevieve's pics she is such a pretty girl. You are doing the best
you can for these kitties. They may not be cured on this earth but they are
cured in heaven.

Hugs

Sally

On 8/29/07, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well poor Nova has now crossed the bridge.will this aweful disease ever
> cured? Only in our dreams. :(
> Jen sent out an e-mail to all the volunteers tonight about Genevieve and
> Nova.I am getting many e-mails from all the wonderful volunteers that knew
> how much I loved my VitterVits

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48255/*http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3oDMTI5MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2NTQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTklfMzYwBHNsawNQcm9kdWN0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&sid=396545433>from
> someone who knows.
> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB for some pictures post
your as well.